Should I text my guy friend to have a safe trip?

I like my guy friend and he has been home for a couple weeks from school. We hung out about a week ago and had so much fun. We were supposed to hang out one more time before he left but we didn't get a chance. We texted a little a couple days ago, but he's been spending time with family, so he hasn't replied to my last text.

Anyway, he's driving back to his school tomorrow and I was thinking of texting him, telling him to have a safe trip back. But I don't want to look dumb texting him twice in a row since I already did a few days ago. So, should I text him? Or just wait for him to reply to the text I sent 2 days ago?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wait until he replies to your last text.

What Guys Said 1

• No reason to worry about texting twice in a row, especially with a simple gesture like that. It's not like you're stalking him...

What Girls Said 2

• Twice in a few days is fine. You're friends. No big deal.

• That's not a big deal at all, that kind of text. It's nice and you guys ARE friends, after all... he shouldn't feel anything weird from that. Go ahead :-)