Would you date people you hooked up with in a club/bar?

I know most of the time in clubs girls are labeled as sluts and guys are labeled a**holes. If you met someone at a bar/club whom you ended up hooking up with (whether its just in the club making out or you went home with the person and scored), but turns out they are more than just a hooking up material, or there's something you like about the person, would you give it a shot?

Why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy I used to work with hooked up with some random girl while in australia. Then he ran into her again and they hooked up again. They ran into each other in a third city, hooked up again ... actually exchanged contact information ... started dating, he moved countries to be with her and they're now married with kids.

What Guys Said 6

• You can meet nice people virtually anywhere. I once met a girl on the top of a mountain I climbed in the middle of nowhere. She seemed really nice, but then I figgered "She must be a real weirdo is she hangs around on the top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere", so I pushed her off. I've always wondered if I did the wrong thing.

• if I ended up liking her I'd consider dating her but some of the clubs I go to the girls can be very tough to date or even meet so I'm not likely to get a relationship out of them but I definity wouldn't not date a girl just cause I meet her at a club if that's what your wondering

• There's no reason for me to not date them, but clubs are not a good place to get to know people.

• "... but turns out they are more than just a hooking up material"

That's wishful thinking. Hook-up material girls are not girlfriend material.

• I would date someone from a club/bar because If I wasn't into them I would not have hooked up with them.

• Never.

What Girls Said 6

• Yup.

Maybe this is out of the ordinary, but a lot of the time I end up chatting to people when I go out. A lot of the places I go to have a nice outdoor area for smoking/drinking - so when I sit there with mates we get approached. I usually end up chatting to one guy the entire night. Sometimes we might kiss, but often we don't. They usually ask for my number, and try set something up later.

I think that, generally, if you have a chat to someone when you're at a club, versus just grinding and making out, then of course there may be potential for something more.

I think the "no one wants anything serious in clubs" is BS. The people who say it are usually those who don't go. A lot of people just go to drink and hang out with mates - not purely to hook up. If you have chemistry, anything can happen.

• If I really liked them maybe yes. But having said that I never take people serious in bars/clubs etc. I prefer to meet people in normal everyday settings but each to their own!

• No because no nice guy hooks up with random girls from clubs. It's trashy and I don't think there would be much trust tbh

• Nope I doubt that.

• No I would not

• uh yes because I hate casual hookups