How do you know if a guy wants to date you?

I've been seeing a guy for like year and a half now and were still not dating. I just get so confused about if some things are signs he wants to date me or not. so what do you think are signs I should be looking for to know if he wants to date me?

What Guys Said 2

• Over a year and your not officially a boyfriend and girlfriend yet what? Ok there is a big difference between a girl friend and a f*** buddy, and it's been over a year and he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend sorry your a f*** buddy, normally if a guy likes a girl as in really likes her after like the fith six date he will ask her to be his gf, but you have been on what at least 20 dates or more you probably don't even know how many. My advice is tell him look we have been seeing each other for over a year now and you have yet to ask me to be your gf, why is that, do you not want me to be you girlfriend are you embarrassed, or do you just view me as a f*** buddy.

I am not tring to be mean or anything but there is something seriously wrong with a guy seeing a girl for over a year and not asking her to be his gf, I know some people who marry after dating for two years and it has already been over a year for you and he hasn't asked you to be is girl friend , that is a problem.

• "ive been seeing a guy for like year and a half."

What is exactly "seeing?" Are you guys having sex, just looking at each other?"

Why don't you just ask him what he wants?

What Girls Said 0