Girls would you ever date a guy with a missing tooth?

I may have to get one pulled since I have no dental insurance at the moment and its a lot cheaper than a root canal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it in the front or back? I got a tooth pulled too, but it's in the very back and no one can tell.

• back. Why did you have yours pulled if I may ask?

• wow that's terrible. It would be obvious if someone had one right? it hurt really bad?

• Yeah it was extremely painful. When you get an abscess, it's unbearable even to just let the infected tooth touch your bottom/top teeth (as in, when you close your mouth). I caught my most recent abscess early, so I was able to have a root canal on it, but my other abscess had gotten so bad the tooth couldn't be saved. Thanks for BA!

What Girls Said 5

• It shouldn't matter what your looks are. And even if it does, a missing tooth is no big deal. In short, yes.

• i have few missing teeth at the back..i don't really bother about them so I am not bothered about guys having missing tooth

• I have one missing from the back. The cavity went untreated and spread below my gumline, so it had to go. I couldn't afford the $2000 for a replacement, so there's just a gap. No one notices unless I point it out, which I don't. It had to be cut out and I believe it was around $100 after everything was done. I wouldn't judge a guy for that, especially since I'm missing one too lol.

• Maybe it's all the playoff hockey I've been watching, but guys missing a couple teeth and who have some scars here and there are really turning me on right now. ;)

• As long as its not in the front

What Guys Said 0