Should I be worried?

I met this guy 2 weeks ago. The first night we met we banged and he kept telling me he wanted me to be his girlfriend and all this stuff. Then the other night he kept asking me if I'd cheat on him and he missed me and was being sneaky and trying to plan something. Now tonight I was texting him and he said he was OK and was just acting kind of weird so I text him "are you sure your OK, if you need to talk to someone I'll listen" and now he wants to see me tonight to talk and I'm scared of what it's gonna be about. I don't know if there's something else going on in his life or if it's gonna be about us or what. If it is about us and he doesn't want to see me again I'm gonna be in total shock because of how he acts and talks when we are together.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way to know for sure until you actually talk to him. The problem is that you two have only known each other for a couple of weeks; you don't really know much of anything about each other. Sleeping together the first day you meet is a bad idea; you become emotionally invested in someone you don't even really know. That's why it's best to take things SSLLOOWW...

• I know sleeping with him the first time I met him was a bad idea but I don't feel emotionally attached to him in that way, I view him just as a friend that I hope to be more but I'm letting him make that call as to if it goes further or not. I've been hurt in the past so I have distanced myself from him but I feel like something is going on with him and he needs a friend to talk to.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you should be worried.

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy says all that stuff that early on he's probably already in a relationship. Most guys are way too nervous they will scare you away. I'd avoid meeting at night or going away until your sure he's not playing you in which case you will end up getting hurt. Just suggest coffee or maybe meeting his friends out. That way your not on the outer. And if you think he's going to break up and your worried, I'd be more worried about why he is having to "be sneaky".

• I asked him if he was single before we met and he said yes but I know that doesn't mean he told the truth but I really don't get the feeling that he's with someone else. It's hard to explain but I get feelings about people and how they are and I don't get that he's in a relationship and so far on any of my feelings I've been right every time. He was being sneaky like he was trying to plan something for us, not being sketchy. I'm worried about losing him as a friend and that something is wrong

• Tell him you on anti depressants because you like everyone else get down sometimes. Then ask if he is taking any. He might just need a little help getting on top of things. And if you think he's suicidle call his friends or family, there is nothing else you can do. I can see you want to help, but your taking on too much here. Have a re think...

• We still haven't talked but he text me last night which to me is a good sign. I don't think he's suicidal I just think something is going on and he needs to talk to someone. I'm off work tomorrow, he gets out tonight at one so hopefully I can go see him tonight and we can talk things over. I know it seems I'm taking on a lot but when you care for someone you'll do anything you can for them. Right now they are friend feelings but he's still my friend and I'd do anything I can to help him