Is it time to move on?

I dated this guy for two years, he's bi and left me for a guy then after two weeks wanted to get back togather, then broke up with me and now I think his dating me but when talking with my mom he said that I couldn't date? should I move on or wait?

P.S. he's a older guy

P.S.S he did ask me to marry him while we were dating I told him yes...

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely time to move on. This guy sounds like a jerk who is inconsiderate of other people's feelings, and doesn't know what he wants. And on-again-off-again relationships never work. They are just a waste of time that keep you on a prolonged emotional roller coaster. And the idea of marriage is that you consider the person someone you could spend the rest of your life with. Do you really think that someone who breaks up with you twice in a month is marriage material?

What Guys Said 3

• Are you sure you all are not just like eleven year olds or something?

• You sound really young. Young guys are usually very immature, go enjoy your youth

• It's time to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• contradiction...If it's a question, some times your questions are your answer...! do like Pooh Bear...think! think! think!