If a guy texts you after 3 months.

so the last time I talk to this guy was about three months. he text me randomly the other day and wanted to hang out that same night. he told me to text him later but he didn't respond when I text him. what does he really want?

guys please state your thoughts..
so yea.. how long has it been and he still has called back..what a dork..

guys I really try to give y'all the benefit of the doubt but when you have your fellow people doing stuff like this, it just makes us girls doubt you more...

Most Helpful Girl

• Booty call sounds like it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• sorry to say but that's sooo a booty call specially if it was at night. the guys a douce move on! you can so do better :)

• He wasnt that serious maybe or your being a little impatient. its too soon to know for sure. he did say text him later and he may have gotten busy. Give it a little more time. if he is serious, you will here from him sometime this week.

• He sounds like a big pussy! He secretly likes to hang out with you, but can't really get himself to do it actually. He is careless and you shouldn't waste your time on him.