Women would you date a younger man?

How young is too young? must be of legal age?

Guys what do you think about dating older women? How old is too old for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely date an older woman. I get along with older women much better than girls my own age. Older women are just more mature and relaxed and are far more sexier (this is all just my opinion btw). I'd even date a woman in her 40's.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd go out with a cougar haha. For a serious relationship ideally I wouldn't go more than 2 years older than me.

• I am most attracted to women between 27-34 so that's what I'd go for if possible.

• I'm dating a woman 24 years older than me.

• I often find people of my age emotionally immature. So emotionally I've always been drawn to older women. In fact, almost all of the women I've been with have been older, but almost all of them by only a year or so.

The oldest woman I've ever been with was 36. I was (and am) 21 by the way. The sex was amazing. And though it was casual, we had some really great conversations too. She was very beauitful. Some women actually look hotter in their 30s than in their 20s in my opinion. But it is a much smaller proportion than the number of men who look hotter in their 30s than in their 20s. Without being crude about it, I think there are obvious Darwinian reasons for this gender difference.

At my age I wouldn't have a serious relationship with a girl over 25. Theoretically there wouldn't be an age limit for casual. In practice, after their early 40s, far less than 1% of women I'd feel attracted enough to to have sex with. I'm not saying women like that aren't attractive. I'm just spekaing from the perspective of a 21 year old.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes! I'm dating one right now haha!

My first ever boyfriend was 4 months younger than me and we were together for nearly 2 years before he cheated on me!

Then I went out with a guy nearly 3 years older than me which turned out bad. He always thought he was better than me, knowledge and experience wise which bugged me. He was abusive too.

My current boyfriend is about 2 years younger than me! I'm 18, he's 16 right now but he's 17 this year. We're both mature for our age when out in public ;) but in private, we're pretty immature, we play fight and just mess around really. When we want to be mature, we match each other, when we want to be immature, we match each other in that sense too. We're like twins in many ways actually. If you think about it in school terms, he's just the year below me! He's of legal age too so it's fine.

I don't purposely pick younger guys but I don't see a problem with it. I just liked what I saw when I met my current boyfriend. He looked young (he had braces) when I first saw him but he was gorgeous, confident, friendly and just kind natured. You can still have great, fulfilling relationships with someone younger than you. All you have to put up with is the constant nickname of "cougar" or people saying I got a "toyboy". I hate both terms. He's not my "toy" for my own pleasure, he's my boyfriend who I love dearly. Nor am I a "cougar" who purposely goes in search of the young ones. The nickname "cougar" matches like 40+ year olds going for 20 year olds. So I think it's a bit rude to judge a couple because the woman is older; it's the 21st century fgs! It's a common thing nowadays.

• and a lot of the time, I forget my boyfriend's age. I always think he's older than me but then I remind myself he's younger. But it's one of those things which isn't important and you don't think about that much!

• Nope. I have never been interested in men my age, no matter what age I was at the time. Older men are more interesting to me, and the sex has always been better in my experience. Men between 5 and 10 years older has always resulted in the best relationships for me. (My husband is 6 years older than I am)

• No I don't want my boyfriend is younger than me, it must be either same age or bigger.

• I´m 22, and being with a guy one year younger than me would make me feel ooold. But I ve been attractde to guys 1-2 years younger than me a couple of times ;)

• Yes I would.

• I'm 30 and my boyfriend is 28. He actually looks older than me. That's why when we first started dating (I was 26 and he was 24 at the time.) he thought I was even younger than him.

• What if I am 36 and they are 18 and telling they are in love with me.

• I'm attracted to older guys, they appeal more to me. Buuuuut I'm 17 and 25 would be my maximum.

• Sure why not?