Girls, would you call or see a guy you date in the past?

lets say you went out with him and had a great time.

a few dates.

and you may not see him as a bf..but as a friend and you have told him that.

he decides to back off..

do you end up contacting him just to hang out? purley based on the good times you had before?

Most Helpful Girl

• I talk to one guy I had one date with every now and then (if you could even call what we had a date.) and I sometimes hang out with my first boyfriend (although it was a little middle school relationship so I don't really count it) and that's usually just because he's friends with my friends and we still get along and everything. But I wouldn't really want to hang out with either of them one on one. But if we did it would be strictly friend based.

What Girls Said 4

• if he has no expectations and seems chill and is a good hang then hell yeh! but if he seems like he'd get too attached id save his time and stop contacting him so no one gets hurt

if I tell him I see him as a friend I mean it

• A guy who backs off is never much appreciated if the girl is into him. So if those are the circumstances, then no I would´t want to hang out with him.

• yea... but it usually ends up pretty depressing, at least for me..

• I probably wouldn't, but some girls would because they like the attention and/or don't have anyone else to hang out with. Now, if we were actually friends, it would be tough to give up a fun friend because he liked me. But that won't make me fall for him if we start spending time together again ... it generally ends up with one person feeling bitter and the other feeling guilty.

What Guys Said 0