Should I try dating now?

I'm lonely and sex-deprived. I want a serious relationship with someone badly.

However, I'm not confident about my body... I'm soft and untoned and 10 pounds heavier than I'd like to be. I have an hourglass shape and a squishy stomach but some cellulite on my bum...

Should I wait to date until I lost the weight and can do more than 10 sit-ups, or should I wait until I'm slimmer and fit to try online dating? I have a pretty face, clear skin, and good hair. I want to look hot for a guy, but not sure if how I look is "hot enough."

What Guys Said 1

• Lots of dudes like girls with a little weight on them. My last girlfriend had cellulite on her butt and it was very hot.

But, for your health you should probably lose a bit of weight. So, try dating and at the same time slimming down. If you find mr right you will probably want make yourself look better for him anyways

• My BMI is healthy. I'm smack in the middle of the "normal" range of BMI when before I was on the slim end of "normal." It's a cosmetic issue; I get around fine but just went from a size 2 to a 4.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, go for it. Just make sure you look good (well dressed, etc.) when you go out. Keep working out, too.