Has he lost interest?

Been texting this guy for about three weeks but I noticed he was slowly pulling away and not texting as much and also I had to be the one to initiate the talking more. So that's when I was like I will not text him anymore til he texts me. It has been three days and I have not heard from him. ( Fyi we live far from each other so we can't hang out but he has been looking for a job to around where I live) why did he all of a sudden not text me anymore?!

Also should I wait a few more days and text him or should I just do nothing until he says something (but I won't be holding my breath)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh, he's probably not very interested, sorry. When a guy has moderate to high interest in a girl, being the one to text is no biggie.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's not interested.

• I'd let it go, if a guy likes you he will do any and everything to hear from you. Move on sista~!