Going on date tomorrow, suspect I might appear nervous and insecure. What to do?

So my friend set me up with a girl. I've texted with her for some time now. Would have met her earlier but she has been busy. Are there any quick fixes against nervousness or am I going to have to play ball despite it?

Girls, how big of a deal would it be if I appear nervous and insecure at first? I know first impression is the name of the game, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have one small drink, enough to relax you but not enough for anyone to notice you've been drinking.

If you think about it, there's a reason so many guys hit on girls only at parties/bars/nightclubs.

• Good advice! I should have thought of that

What Girls Said 1

• Relax and don't think too much. She's probably at least a little nervous too.

What Guys Said 2

• act like your confident. there's a career out of pretending to be something else. people make millions doing it and they arnt necessarily very good at it. *ehem ben affleck*

• Ball up!

That is my only advice.

Even if you are confident, you have to fake it.