Guys, what's important for a girl you're dating?

Put these things in a list from important to less important when dating a girl:

face;

personality;

boobs;

ass;

legs;

hair;

dress sense;

what your friends think of her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Face.

Ass.

Legs.

Hair.

Boobs.

Dress sense.

Personality

What my friends think of her.

Difficult to list in order. But I know I definitely don't care what other people think. Despite how I've ordered the list, personality is v important, but I won't even be attracted to a girl in the first place if I don't like her looks. Also personality is easier to like than looks. So it had to go near the bottom. Though I have a strong preference for bigger boobs, the boobs of a young woman are rarely ugly, so I put them lowest of all the body qualities.

What Guys Said 11

• Face - Only in the sense that I have to be attracted to her in order to want to know her personality.

Personality - Extremely important in terms of determining common interests, compatibility

Hair - Some women just have really beautiful hair, which is pretty alluring.

Legs -Don't like legs excessively thin or too thick

Boobs - Prefer them to be free from cosmetic alterations and somewhat proportionate to her frame.

Ass - See explanation for Boobs

Dress Sense - Good fashion sense is always a plus. Dressing sleazy in public is always a minus.

What my friends think of her: While this is nice to a fault, chances are, unless its something pretty significant, it really doesn't matter. I would love it if they thought highly of her, but if for some general reason they don't, I wouldn't allow that to affect how I feel about her.

• Initially:

ass

face

hair

legs

personality

boobs

what friends think of her

Long term:

ass

personality

face

hair

what friends think of her

legs

boobs

Ass isn't exactly accurate. What's important is that she have decent proportions. Now I am an 'ass' man, but you know, not many girls have an amazing ass but terrible legs or vice versa. If she's in decent shape, legs/waist/ass are gonna all be decent most likely.

• Well, I'll separate personality -- she has to have a good personality, or else I can't consider being with her, no matter what she looks like.

For the rest of it:

I love a pretty face, it's easy to fall for her.

I love a particular shape of hips -- for intimacy purposes, if/when the time comes.

I love slender, silky smooth legs. ...

.. And high-arched feet to compliment her legs.

I like long hair.

I love thick, full lips.

I like my friends, but what my friends think of my choice in a girl doesn't matter.

Women make a guy's life worth living!

• lol the physical stuff sounds like me - except for the hips because only you know what you like.

• Personality is the most important to me. I mean, there is kind of a baseline of physical attractiveness that a girl has to meet for me to be interested, no matter how cool she is. If she's hideous but cool as hell, we'll just stay friends.

• Ass

Legs

Boobs

Hair

Dress sense

Face

Peers' opinion

Personality

I'd say there's a much a more important thing that I'd put as number one: Body weight.

• a general proportion of niceness between all of them apart from the face which is the first thing we notice. and it ain't necessarily what you would assume as a pretty face but a happy and confident face will do wonders.

generally sweetheart, we don't care

• and I don't give a living sh*t what my mates think of my girl interests

• Physical:

Face > Dress Sense > Boobs > Legs > Ass

What my friends think of her, I mean it does matter if they give me good reasons, but otherwise, if they can't convince me, I'm not going to try and please them or anybody.

Personality. Really important. Yes, looks matter, but attractive girls are a dime a dozen. Girls that I can really connect with on a personal level is hard to fine.

• lol fun

face>ass>legs=hair>personality>boobs>fashion sense>>>>>what my friends think of her

As long as I like her lol

• They all are extremely important... I can't prioritize or de-prioritize any of them

• Face

Personality

Ass

Boobs

Hair

Dress sense

What my friends think of her

• Boobs

Ass

Face

Personality

Legs

Hair

Dess sense

I couldn't care less what friends think of her.

What Girls Said 0