Is this a good way of doing No Contact?

My girlfried of 2 years had "GIGS" and left me for another man. She is 22 (student), he is 30 (waiter) and I'm 23 (engineer). She blocked my number and Facebook as soon as she left me. She unblocked my Facebook a few weeks later and she contacted me 3 times in a month and a half. But it seemed like she was confused on things or playing games. She called me to catch up, messaged me good luck on an exam and texted me on how proud she was of me graduating. But she blocks me again on Facebook (she will probably unblock me in the near future) while she is having the time of her life with her new guy. My friends want to Defriend her due to her lovey dovey pics she keeps uploading. I guess she is still in the honeymoon stages at 2.5 months. So I'm 35 days into No Contact once I told her to leave me be until she has something to say (in a MUCH harsher way). But I blocked her texts and calls (she just blocked my calls but still texted me) and her Facebook. Some peope say I should leave a line of communication available, but I feel like I can move on faster once I know there's no point of waiting by my phone or Facebook. So is it good that I blocked her on everything?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it is good you blocked her. She is trying to keep you on a string in case this new beau ends up not working out, she dumped you for him, she doesn't t deserve another chance. If you suddenly quit a job do you think they would gladly take you back, no questions asked? probably not. Same thing with this girl, she left you for what she thought was someone better, she may want to come back when she realizes its not going to work, but how can she be trusted not to do it again.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• F*** all of that. Do not leave any communication lines open for her. She's a flake Who would even give you such advice? Drop, block, and move on.

• It's quite a good way.

• Absolutely not reason to leave a line of communication open.

What does leaving a line of communication open accomplish?

• Cut comms, and move on.