He seems affectionate when he's drunk?

okay so lately my ex has been more passionate lately. especially when it comes to sex. these are not just quickies and I can tell. he's also been bringing me to his friends and even holding my hand in front of them! he also asked to see a movie with him as well which is the third one because the second version we saw when we were together. then when the movie day comes he's completely different. he makes me drive because he has no AC in his car. talks on the phone with his friend and eventually asks if I'm going to have popcorn and I said no because I am watching myself. then him and his friend whos on the phone make a joke that I am anorexic. since I was the first in the movie place I payed for my own ticket. he was mad but bought the food and my drink. we go in thr movie and I have to make the move as always and cuddle for about 20 min with my arm around his and my head on his shoulder. then he kisses me goodbye. the next day he's on break from work and wants a quickie. then we cuddled for a little while he showed me his dj things and then we both walked outside and he said it was hot and then forgot his phone and kissed me goodbye. I am confused? what does all this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, some guys are really like that. YOu can't change that behavior.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he's just using you for sex. He's being nice to you "in front of friends" because that's what you want. And he does just enough to get you to say yes, and then when he's satisfied, he has no reason to be nice.

• Unfortunately, if you don't stop it now, the next time he says or does something "nice" you will be back in his bed.

It's the game of cat and mouse.