Girl won't leave ex alone

Ive caught her messaging him, texting him, talking to him, going on walks with him. She says she loves him and misses him. But when I confront her about it she starts crying and asks for another chance. I gave her an ultimatum and she stil talked to him. Time for a breakup it seems?

Most Helpful Guy

• Buddy like, I've been watching you all week post the samething over and over. How has it not registered to you that she loves him? and your a kill time?

Your dragging someone along, that doesn't care for you. I'm sorry to say. But you need to tell her to leave and never talk to you again. Don't you have any self respect?!

If your not letting her go, and you keep confronting her about this because you "think" she's the one. She isnt. Look at what she's doing. I'm sorry to slap you in the face with that. But I think you need it to see that she doesn't care or want to be with you.

Leave her. Set yourself and her free.

What Girls Said 3

• oh yeah,she is only sticking around because HE hasn't asked her back(she may truly love you too but not as much as her ex),dump her you can't win this one

• Yes, I'm afraid it is. She's still in love with him, that says it all. Not fair to you or the other guy she's stringing along. It always helps to have someone around after a breakup, but she can't have her cake and eat it too. Leave that girl alone, history repeats itself, and when he hurts her again she'll come cryin to you. It's up to you to decide whether or not she deserves you.

• Yep let her go out of respect for yourself!

What Guys Said 2

• Short answer: Yes

Long Answer: If you can actually get her to stop doing this, then keep it going to see how it goes. If it persists, Yes again.

• It seems that she really is a slave to him