Why are there a lot of hot girls on GAG?

At least they seem to have hot pics...idk but I'm sure they are real pics of themselves (cell phone or webcam pics, so I'm assuming it's all real).

Anyway, don't hot girls have so much abundance/preference in dating and sex? I would think they have no problem dating and attracting...So why go on GAG when they can be having sex? lmao.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem a lot of "hot" girls have is either shyness to the point of awkwardness, or the paradox of d-bags being the only guys that approach her while the more genuine guys are afraid to approach her because of fear of rejection.

I've been on this site since 2010, talked to a lot of girls on this site, and trust me, being physically appealing doesn't make dating a walk in the park.

In fact it's arguable that the above fact is the most important thing I've learned from being a member on this website. :-P

• "You hear this? This is world's smallest violin playing for the pretty girls." :P

What Girls Said 6

• LOOKS don't always get you what you want ,can can also get you what you don't want,thats why GAG is the place ;0)

• By putting hot pics of themselves doesn't mean that they are craving for sex.Some just do it for fun or to get attention.

• Lol, for me, it's just for fun. I like to chat to different people and see how they view everyday life.

• they're bored and have too much times on their hands.

• There are?!

:-P haha!

• Pretty girls are a dime a dozen. do you know how many hot girls there are? yes hot girls may get treated better than less pretty girls, but that doesn't mean they are getting treated well all the time. we all have problems. besides, the appeal of beauty can wear off. a guy can think a girl is the most beautiful woman ever but once he gets used to her she becomes like any other chick to him.

• I will admit that at my alma mater, there were A LOT of, by USA media standards, hot girls. I began to become apathetic towards their looks, while people who visited me were in total awe and drooling! :-P

What Guys Said 8

• 'I'm sure they are real pics of themselves (cell phone or webcam pics, so I'm assuming it's all real)'.

i'm the opposite of you since I consider the majority of them to be fake in some way or another. it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to just put up a google image of someone attractive and pass it off as yourself on the internet, you know that place where geniuses reside.

• But why do that? There's no inherent gain...might as well put up a pic of Angelina Jolie then..

• some people are attention whores and choose the internet to be their place of attention.

• I agree Flamingo. In addition to being hot, a lot of them talk about their sex lives. Sweet. The woman GaG are the best. Thank you ladies.

• Flamingo117 thinks I'm a hot girl. SCORE.

• attention

• Because hot girls are the ones who have the most problems.

• 1. Because they're bored.

2. Because hot girls often scare guys away with their hotness.

3. Because the guys that hot girls do attract often have a greater tendency to be douche bags than the guys that average and ugly girls attract.

4. Because they want to stroke their egos.

• makeup can do wonders lmao link

• Cute girls can find a date, but that's not why most of them are here.

They are here because they are confused about guys, and trying to understand them.