How do I get this guy to stop texting me?

So there's this guy whom I don't really know . He first added me on Facebook and said he liked me and asked me out but I rejected him since I'm not interested and when he kept sending messages I blocked him. A few weeks ago I got this text from a number I didn't know that said hi and then presented himself. god knows where he found my phone number. he works in a bar and every day when I go to school and get back from school I have to walk by that bar, since there is no other way. He just stays there and looks at me and then texts me. First it started with compliments and the fact that he liked me and now he's saying that he loves me. I've told him I'm not interested, I've told him I have a boyfriend when I actually don't ,but he won't leave me alone. so he just keeps texting and staring at me while I pass by. I really don't know what to do to make stop texting me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him one more time that you don't like it what he is doing and if he won't stop doing this, then you'll have to take steps..

tell him directly on his face..

well, you have to learn to stand up for yourself ,otherwise he'll continue doing his pathetic attempts to get you..

and if possible tell higher authorities like his parents or sister/brother.

hope this helps ^_^

• I've told him to leave me alone many many times. He is "old", like 20-25. :p

• I don't know his parents. Even if I did, you are 20, Do you ask your parents whether you should ask a girl out or not?

I wish I could find a way to stop this without including the parents. they would get too worried.

• I mean his parents.. not your parents ROFL

What Guys Said 4

• Send him your profile pic lmfao

• Tell him that you have herpes.

• Policia!

• Block his number.

What Girls Said 2

• "I'm not interested. Stop contacting me. Thanks." Then block his number.

• Have you told your parents about this? I really think they should know.

You've told him you're not interested many times, so he apparently just doesn't care. I'd ignore him.from now on, and if it doesn't stop, you may need to call your cell provider and have them block his number, or change your number. And please try to find a way home that avoids him, maybe just getting rides or something. You need to completely disappear from his life.

And again, please keep your parents informed, just in case it escalates.

I wish you all the best and hope this ends soon. Good luck!