Ex from long ago...still has my stuff. we only dated 4 months

This girl I shortly dated until December just texted me about still having my things still, but it was small things that most people wouldn't care to get back. why is she even texting me about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Either she is just looking for an excuse to talk to you again/ misses you.

or she your stuff is laying around at her place probably reminding her of you when she is trying to get closure but she doesn't want to be a psycho bitch and burn your stuff or anything.

I would text her that you don't care about the stuff. And then not text her again. Like that she can throw your stuff away if they are bothering her and if she just wants to talk to you again she won't have any excuse anymore

What Girls Said 2

• she wants to see you

• I made a joke about it and pissed her off. Now she's ignoring

• she messes you she can't move on with her life she is still in love with you. if you feel the same way go talk to her

What Guys Said 2

• Short answer: She's dumb.

Long answer: Sometimes when people have emotional breakdowns they resort to abnormal and meaningless behaviors and "acts of courtesy" that honestly are about as courteous as farting on the head of any given household and then peeing in his apple juice / sparkling water / beer / wine / beverage / orshouldhenotdrinkfluidsinhisNPOmeals.

• Tell her that you should get it