What is so appealing about a cougar?

I am 38. A 26 year old is pursuing me. While I am flattered, the skeptic in me is suspicious.

He is wonderful, and has treated me better than any of the men my age. I'm going with the flow, but I would like to know... If he could date a hot 20 year old... Why would he choose me?

Don't get me wrong... I don't sell myself short. I am quite fabulous, but I still question the motive...

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a notion that the older the woman, the more experienced and emotionally/psychologically mature she is. Younger girls are just way too wild sometimes, especially these days, and guys just can't be bothered with all the drama. Older women tend to know what they want and are more relaxed... more romantic, even. Yep, I said it.

What Guys Said 4

• Well judging by the way you talk and your personality, I'd be interested too.

• What SpearMint said, plus MILFs are hot! (assuming you're a mom of course)

• What he said, plus MILFs are hot!

• Because a lot of 20 something girls are about drama, talking sh*t, big sunglasses, shopping and the hills. We can have a normal converation with older woman and not to metion you are more expierianced in bed.

What Girls Said 1

• ok I'm a 20 year old female but this is my perspective: cougars are sexy. 20 year old girls have no excuse not to be hot or at least good looking. when an older woman takes care of herself I just think that is really admirable and hot because she could have let herself go with lifes ups and downs but chose not to. also if you are attractive at that age you must be a truly bad bitch ya know. and then they are usually more confident in their skin and not insecure. maybe the guys are attracted to the confidence that cougars have.