Breaking up via text - good or bad

I haven't seen my boyfriend in four months. Yesterday I wrote him a message, that I need to talk with him and said that I want to meet him in evening. He didn't answer my text and call. So today I'm thinking about breaking up. And I know, that it will be bad to do it over text message but if I can't meet him... But we live close to each other (few km).

So, what you think, I need to break up via text or there is chances to talk with him face to face about our relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know when he's home, go over there and talk to him. Ask him why he's not answering your messages and calls and if you still wanna break up then, do it then, while you see him.

Either that or keep trying for a day or two, if he doesn't answer then or you haven't heard from him, then you can do it through voice mail or something.

What Guys Said 2

• Four months and he lives close to you? You don't owe him a face to face breakup, you guys have been broken up!

• It's quite a bad idea.

What Girls Said 2

• You live close to each other, and you haven't seen each other in four months? For real? And he ignores you when you ask if you can meet him to talk? You've BEEN broken up. It's not really necessary for you to say anything to him about it at this point. It's over, and it's been over for months, it sounds like.

• If I were you I wouldn't even bother just get on with your life and find another fella you don't owe him an explaination as to why you are dating others. If he hasn't been in touch for four months then it sounds like it's over anyway x