What's makes a good second date?

Just wondering what a good second date would be? I was thinking go out for drinks and see if she wants to come back to my place for a movie? I don't want to do diner this girls not the wine and dine type.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something to keep her hooked, so you don't seem to have run out of ideas after the first date ;) .. Look for places near you and find somewhere nearby. I don't think anyone here will be able to tell you what the ideal date would be for her, because we don't know what she likes. The fact she's not the "wine and dine type" suggests she isn't too interested in generic dates, and wants to do something different, maybe start there..

• I think there is a outdoor movie theater like five minutes from my house. Good call

What Girls Said 2

• Are you trying to bed her by any chance? lol. Ask her what she thinks!

• Yes I am that's why I was thinking drinks and a movie.

• so you just want to f*** her. well, don't make her think you want a relationship then. your idea is fine but you better tell her you aren't looking for anything serious first. otherwise you will just be another jerk who makes women bitter.

• Who said I didn't want a relationship.

• I don't see your point. I think your assuming I don't want a relationship.

• yeah I thought you just want FWB with her.

What Guys Said 2

• It would be a nice another talk in a comedy bar

• sex

• Yeah that's kanda the point right...