Why am I crying over her?

I developed feelings for this close friend I have. We were really close and she has been through alot. Some guy told her I wanted to get her to date me, twisting my words.

I told her I had feelings but I wouldn't right now at all. I texted her after that, and she won't answer me. I care for he a lot and we could talk to each other about anything. So, I don't know why I'm crying... Should I give her time and let her text me later on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'M BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

What Girls Said 1

• Well maybe you like her a lot and I wouldn't give her time if she's like that move on hun

• I would obviously have to but she thinks that was my goal the whole time... If I did it would be 6 months later. I didn't wan to date her now, but it wasn't a possibility. We were really close so she thinks I used her when we were really good friends. I could tell her anything and she was a great listener.

What Guys Said 1

• Because you've developed feelings for her already.