Can you believe these dating profiles?

so I've been looking at dating profiles of both guys and girls, and no wonder some people don't find what theyre looking for.the guys put pictures of them selves up with hot girls, no girl that wants to date you wants to see a pic like that, saying your not a wife beater as a headline is informative, but creepy.and the girls are just as bad, saying no uglies and then listing what you think is ugly?not cool.saying your pregnant again and ull be back on soon,WTF?r most people like this or am I just finding the freaks?

ive been thinking about being one of those people who write dating profiles for other people, because it seems like what theyre putting is really crazy

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL. Some people are idiots or lazy.

I did online dating for a few months. A couple of things I noticed. 1. Girls with very short profiles, often with 'shopping' listed as one of her favorite activities. 2. Girls who had copied their bitchy, arrogant profiles word for word from some website I found that claimed that men wanted bitchy women. IIRC, I came across two profiles that had copied this website word for word. 3. Girls with profiles where they mention feminism in the first line.

Yeah, dating websites are a trainwreck.

• Another thing I noticed: fat, bald guys with serious faces, often wearing sports clothing, like soccer shirts.

What Guys Said 2

• I've seen plenty of idiots in my life so I find that to be quite real!

• People are just so mentally illed sometimes.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol that's why they are single