Do Good Morning Texts mean anything?

My crush always sends me good morning texts and I was just wondering if it means he's thinking about me, likes me, or is just a friend thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, it meansheld like to be waking up with you!

What Guys Said 4

• I do not give my friends good morning texts...

• Just know you so important to him he wakes up thinking about you do he text you. Now you tell

if that means anything

• It's a pretty surefire sign that he likes. Like the others have stated, he wants to wake up next to you

• Sounds like he likes you.

No, I wouldn't send good morning texts to friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Wouldn't it be nice to know if this is how he starts his day - with just you or several other women he texts? LOL I have a friend who did that for awhile with me, and even if we didn't text much during the evening, I always got a good night text from him too. AT first, I didn't think much about it, but then I was hooked and I loved being able to say good night to him to end my day. It was like a virtual tuck in - haha. If it is genuine, (and that's the deal - figuring out if this is just how he operates, and you are one of many or if you are the ONE and ONLY) then you are one lucky girl. Definitely worth exploring this friendship further, I'd say. Enjoy!

• It could definitely mean he likes you... this guy I've know for a very long time started sending me good morning texts AND good night texts and about a week later asked me out, so it is definitely possible that he likes you