Don't know why she is annoyed with me, should I send flowers anwyay?

Me and this girl have been texting a lot lately and things had been going well. We're not dating yet but have been getting to know each other for the past while. Anyway, I text her last week and no reply, so I left it a couple days (not to crowd her) and then text again Friday, still no reply so I'm guessing I've either done something to upset her or she's reeeeally busy. Anyway, I thought seen as though we Haven't seen each other in a few weeks (exams for college and we live in diff towns), I was going to send her some flowers and a note maybe saying I miss her and hope holidays going well. Is this a good idea? I am literally useless at the dating thing, and tend to over analyse everything but I am worried there is something up, as normally she always texts back. We are both painfully shy so don't really ring each other so thought that this would be a nice thing to do and show her I'm thinking of her?

What Girls Said 1

• The flower idea is very sweet of you, BUT in this case, I don't think it's a good idea. I think the best thing to do is call her. You don't know what's going on with her, and don't want to walk in blind to a situation making a pretty strong statement of affection. Especially because you guys never call each other, it would be an unexpected move (as unexpected as flowers) to call her. She'd probably pick up, because a phone ringing is a sort of immediate request. If she doesn't pick up, leave a really sweet and reassuring voice mail telling her that you've missed hearing from her and hope you can hear what she's up to soon. Even suggest meeting up sometime this summer, so you can see her beautiful face.

This gesture will mean more to her than flowers, because if she knows you're shy too, she'll realize that you made a special effort to reach outside your comfort zone to talk to her. That's very meaningful, especially to someone else who is shy.

Hope that helps! :)

What Guys Said 1

• While the whole flowers and card thing may seem like a genuinely sincere move, it could also come off as rather strong especially if you two aren't in a relationship yet. Just send her another text after a few days saying something along the lines of:

"Hey, how's it going? Haven't seen you around, just wondering what's up. Hope the holiday's going well. If you aren't busy, want to hang out sometime?"

Feel free to change the words a bit to suit your needs...