Did you start dating before you became an adult?

That is, a legal adult (18), if you ask what I'm talking about.

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I started dating my boyfriend when I was 14. I'm 20 now. We're still together.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I started having boyfriends my seventh grade year but my first actual serious one didn't happen until my junior year in high school and that lasted two years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, around 13 (but no sex at that time)...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've been dating since my early teens. Those relationships are usually pointless though and its more realistic to start dating people in like High School where you could actually end up with that person lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I dated at 16

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! I often snuck around. My mom was strict.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my first date happened when I was 24. I'd never been asked out before then.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm actually 21 and still haven't dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I didn't. I would have liked to, but I was very shy when I was younger and it just turned out that I started dating in my early 20s when I came into my own.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Technically I've been on a few dates since I was about 14 so no, I didn't wait. They werent anything serious however.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't go on my first date until I was 20

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I dated when I was a teen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21 and I haven't been on a date or been in a relationship yet. I've had five one-night stands. But I haven't met any women I've wanted to date yet, except two who rejected me.

No woman's ever made the first move on me, apart from two of those one-night stands.

0|0
    0|0