What are signs that you and your date are not clicking?

Give me your thoughts...

This is a survey

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't fancy meeting up with them anymore, you wish you were home on your couch watching TV (or even worse: cleaning). You don't know what to talk about (and it's not due to nerves), you feel more attrackted to your kitchencloset, you can't be bothered by anything they say or you can't stop talking about yourself because you fear he'll talk if you stop, ... Mostly stuff like that.

What Girls Said 4

• A lot of yeah's, cool's, pursed lips, no eye contact, more eating than talking, nothing to talk about, resort to talking about weather, bidding farewell after dinner instead of going somewhere else.

• in my opinion sign of not clicking

1 - must talk when we are together because it feels awkward being in silence I think that is the only sign of not clicking

• -no laughing

-long pauses

-both distracted

-talking about our exes

-it's kinda awkward to kiss/get a little intimate.

-not listening, but replying with "mhm, or uh huh",not being engaging

-barely any eye contact

-few smiles

-we don't share that much interests

• Conversation doesn't flow well...there's an awkward tension in the air...

I think if a date isn't clicking, you just somehow know it isn't without being able to explain it.

What Guys Said 0