Would you date a guy who...

Just curious as to what people will put up with and what they wont.. Would you date a guy who is in his 30's living with his parents? Recenly got a job, but I think it's falling through, has two children but they do not live with him, they are in foster care because the mother is having issues. The guy has a great personality most of the time, is caring and loyal,(more good qualities, but want to keep it brief) would you put up with the lifestyle to have the friendship/companionship?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as he's working hard and not just sitting around playing Xbox, it's not a problem to be 30 and living with your parents, but it should a temporary arrangement and not a long term one. As for the children in foster care, that could be a shaky issue.

Overall, I'd say that guy is worth pursuing. If you do happen to be exclusive with him, it would be more economical for both of you to share a house.

What Guys Said 1

• his kids are in foster care? paid with tax dollars of abler men and women?

has he done anything for anyone other than what he has been minimally required by his job?

What Girls Said 2

• This guy doesn't really sound like a great catch. the children in foster care would ring massive alarm bells for me

• I would put up with it as friends but nothing more until he gets his life under control. It could put unwanted stress on a relationship.