Is it weird if I invite myself over?

Hey, so I've been out with this guy on two dates, and they have gone really well. During the second date he mentioned a couple of times that I should come over to his place to see some artwork that he owns. The thing is even though we kissed on the second date, I'm not exactly sure where we're going with this, so I wanted to talk about it and would like to go to his place to discuss it (rather than be stuck in a noisy restaurant). Is it weird if I now invite myself over?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't just go there uninvited, it's only the second date. He's offered to take you back to his place, so ask him if you can take up the offer and see his art :)

• thanks! Yeah, I was thinking of using that as a pretext when I send him an e-mail! :)

What Girls Said 1

• drop some hints to him that you would like to spend some time with him somewhere a little more private and I'm sure he will invite you back.