Girl hasn't replied to two texts sent days apart...Am I wasting my time?

Hey so me and this girl have been texting a lot over the last while and then suddenly she has started to ignore me. I don't understand why and I know I didn't say anything wrong because we Haven't met in person for a bout 3 weeks now due to college stuff. Now that we are free for the summer I thought we'd naturally be stepping up things a bit. I don't know what I did wrong or what has happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't done anything that could have put her off, maybe she's found somebody else ? Or realized she doesn't want to get closer to someone right now ? or.. or... there are multiple possibilities, and you won't know the answer unless you ask her. She might not tell the truth, but if you're interested, don't drop the ball, and you'll see if she gives in a little or puts her foot down, in which case you'll just have to accept she's not interested !

What Girls Said 6

• Idk, she might just be busy or something...

how well do you know this girl? I texted a guy a few months ago, and then we met up, then I guess we found that we had nothing much in common... so maybe you didn't do anything wrong.

• Maybe if you were texting a lot she got bored? If you are good friends, you should do a small break and try once more after a while. If you'll see nothing's happening then, my friend, you'll have to release her. And yes, I know it's going to be hard... Hope everything' s going to be okay. Good luck ;)

• Just let it go its multiple possibilities the same thing happened to me I just let it go don't just wait and you're wasting time.

• move on she doesn't like u

• just ignore her and see if she responds.

• If she were interested, she would contact you. Don't think to much of it and focus on yourself doing other things, if she contacts you later...fine, just make sure you find out why she didn't reply. For now just don't focus on that, do something that will free your mind from it, trust me.

What Guys Said 4

• No one is that busy where they can't take 5 seconds to respond to someone... id move on, if she was interested she would be texting you also

• I know. There's absolutely NO excuse for not responding...

• She might be busy or sth, but if she was interested she would have replied by now. You can wait for a month or two, and it could be a waste of time. I would advise to move on.

• Get yourself a date or make yourself scarce as a rule. Even if you're just friends, that sh*t gets boring.

• Wasting your time.