Should I text him or just let it be?

So this guy I have mutual friends with on Facebook, added me and we started texting and he asked if I would go on a date with him. He asked it in a really cute way and then we were planning to go this past Saturday.

He was texting me every day for a couple days, then he didn't text me for one day and apologized for not texting that day and said he was busy. Then we texted a bit for that day and he has not texted me since then, and Saturday has come and gone and it seriously makes me mad.

I am tempted to text him and be like "so I guess never mind about that date then?" or "so did you just not want to talk anymore?", but then I don't know if I should because I don't want him to think my life revolves around talking to him/waiting for texts. It doesn't, but we had things in common and it's just annoying.

Should I text him or just not talk to him anymore? Should I delete him off Facebook? And guys, if you think I should text him, what do you think I should say? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been talking to a girl since last Sunday and she told me that we would talk more after memorial day but we haven't talk since Sunday. I'm giving her a month to text me back because when I text her she doesn't reply. After a month and she doesn't reply I'm moving on because I'm tired of waiting on her so I'm pretty much moving on now. So I'm thinking she's not insterested anymore so if he hasn't texted you back yet then I'm thinking he's not insterested in you anymore. By the way whould you like to text so we can talk more about it?

What Guys Said 4

• Me, I'd be curious why he'd disappear like that. Don't delete him without finding out if something happened to him or his family, something that would take all his attention and time...

He doesn't sound like a guy who was texting a lot of girls, and just going with whoever sounded the easiest or something. but that is still possible, since you don't know him at all.

• you definitely should text but I'd recommend that you wait a day or two may be he's busy or something just came up suddenly.

was he used to start the conversation in the past or seemed to enjoy it? or was it just you?

you could say"hey thought I'd say hi" simply yet works every time with every body

• don't text him or delete him from Facebook, just act like you'd forgotten about it completely. if he gets in contact and mentions something about meeting up again, then make a comment about him being a flake last time.

• Well that sucks. I'm surprised he didn't apologize. I guess the bright side is you coins out he's flaky before things got too far.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that you should stop texting him, but still keep him as a friend on Facebook. Don't text him anymore because he's obviously too busy to talk to you so don't waste your time for someone who can't or won't make time for you. Believe me I've learned this plenty of times with inconsiderate men who think that playing hard to get is cute or just started talking to another girl I know it sucks :(. But I also think that you should keep him on Facebook and start posting picks of you having a good time with a Guy, even if he's your friend maybe even your cousin..I just think people's reactions are funny LOL. Let him know that you forgot him as easily as he did you :). I hope I helped and don't dwell on it girl, plenty of fish in the sea. Oh and if it's not too much can you answer my most recent question? That would be much appreciated, good luck!