First date tommorow, any tips?

not 100% sure its a date but its just us two and we have a bit of a history together... anyways were going to see a movie, any tips?

1|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously, as cliche as it sounds, just relax and be yourself. There are a few reasons for this. One, you don't want to scare off the guy. We guys, we scare easy. If you get in your head and start being super closed off because you don't want to say the wrong thing, a guy translates that into "Oh derp she doesn't like me cry sadface :(("

Well, not every guy. See an experienced guy will probably be the one leading the interactions, not really worried too much about what you say or don't say, or even if you're enjoying yourself. He knows that if he's enjoying himself, most likely you're pinging off his good vibe and your enjoying yourself as well. So he keeps a level head and pay more attention to his feelings, not because he doesn't care about yours, he just knows its up to him many times to make you feel relaxed. If he sees you come in comepletely chill and relaxed from the get go, he's much more likely to separate you from the tons of other girls he probably meets and goes on dates with and will like to see you more often than anyone else.

But honestly, I don't really count movies as dates so much. If I take a girl to the movies its usually to try to get a little more touchy feely with her and get her in the mood for other things. Lol. So relax, have fun, and let this guy know that you like him in some subtle way ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I gather your age is faked! You're really 15, right? no 25 year old would have to ask about a movie date..

Just relax aned enjoy the movie. Most likely the guy will want to cuddle and kiss about 10 minutes in.

It's up to you what happens then.

1|0
    0|0
  • If this is going to take place at night, I recommend going to dinner after the movie so you can follow up with getting to know each other better and have opportunity to give signals of further interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • My advice is hangout before or after the movie. Most of the time movie dates make awful dates because the aim in a date is getting to know the other person. If all the focus is on the movie, then how can you get to know each other?

1|0
    0|0
  • i really hope you're not 25

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean you are not sure it is a date? Did you not agree together that you are going out on a date?

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to do anything. The guy will do everything~

0|0
    2|0
  • Have fun.

Not much else you can do when you're both watching a movie.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Always be yourself ! Good luck! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll be quiet most of the time...

Just have fun, relax, and go with the flow.

And if you were to go on any more 'first' dates, movies aren't the best to go about it. You want to get to know more about each other.

But since you already have a bit of history with him..

1|0
    0|0