Your boyfriend wants to go out for a date and wants you to wear something special would you do it?

So your boyfriend decides that he wants to go out for the night with you to spend some time. He offers to go out just about anywhere, to the mall, restaurant, theme, park, the movies, or just about anywhere you agree on. For the occasion, he wants you to wear a summer dress with no footwear on, just leave your feet bare for tonight. Are you down for tonight?

Most Helpful Girl

• I spend as much time as possible barefoot and always have, as a kid my feet bleed from cuts etc. But in reality its really not plausible as many places won't let you in or you'll be asked to leave for not wearing "suitable footwear", apart from that minor issue no problem at all.

What Girls Said 6

• Sure, but if he thinks I'm walking barefoot through the mall or in a diner, then he's wrong. We'd get kicked out. But if we're going somewhere like the park, then it'd be fine.

• Being barefoot isn't allowed (or sanitary) in many places. It depends on where we're going.

• Yeah. If he wants to go just sit on the tailgate of his truck and watch the sunset, I'd do it. Beach too. Just somewhere where I can walk barefoot LOL.

• Funny you should ask!

When my boyfriend & I started dating I went barefoot on our dates, & when we got more serious he started going barefoot with me.

• Yeah if I were going to the beach. But anywhere else, I would want to protect my feet.

• If we go somewhere where it's allowed, absolutely. I hate shoes, and I think the barefoot thing is kind of fun and romantic.

Answer this?

link

What Guys Said 1

• That's odd.

Also, most girls don't like picking the date, they like you to pick the date. Especially girls who'd be happy to be told what to wear.

But most places are not barefoot appropriate. Or allowed.