Ladies that are incredibly tall (lets say 5'10+)

Do you feel your options are more limited when it comes to dating? Whether it be you don't want to date a shorter guy or a shorter guy feels weird with a taller girl?

Do you like being that tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'7 and guys are always saying I'm so tall...I think it is because I live in a big city where there are many immigrants and non-WASP type people, who, traditionally, are not quite as tall. Whenever I go to a smaller town, I don't feel tall at all. Anyway, I am not that hung up on height though I don't really want to date someone shorter than me. I did date a guy for years who was 5'6. He didn't care that I was quite a lot taller than him in heels.

I never seem to end up dating really tall guys, most of the time they are close to my height, maybe 5'9 max. I have some pretty high heels, which I really like, so I am always taller. Oh well. I don't really care.

My best friend is about 5'11 and she refuses to date anyone shorter than her. It has limited her options a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• Im 5´7´´ and I think I have limited options, well it kind of depends on what the guy feels about dating a taller girl, but like when I have heels on guys are always telling me I'm really tall and stuff like that.

I like being this tall tho.

• Do ya feel it limits your options because you don't want to date a shorter guy or less guys will date a taller girl

• the second option. I wouldn't mind dating a short guy.

• I'm only 5'7 and I feel like my options are limited so I can only imagine a girl who was 5'10 +. A lot of guys I have talked to prefer short girls and I'm at an average height for a female so I don't know. I like for guys to be at least a couple inches taller than me, if not, more. It's awkward when a guy is almost the same height as me.

• I'm 6ft tall.

Options are limited indeed even if I don't care about the guy's height as most shorter men are intimidated by taller women or usually feel they have something to prove.

• Now are you open to dating a shorter guy but don't because shorter guys feel weird?

I admit I'm only 5'7 and am kinda weirded out by the idea of having a girlfriend that's taller. Mainly because Iezpect her to want me to be taller

What Guys Said 1

• I think they do