Why after everything is done, you're done hanging out, why do guys send you texts?

I was seeing this guys for about two months we weren't committed and he was basically living with another girl at the time. I ended it and about a week later he was in a relationship with this girl. We didn't tell anyone about our thing because we were coworkers. I learned his now girlfriend found out about us and told him he wasn't allowed to text or talk to me. Occasionally he would text me when both our favorite football teams would loose. I would respond and he wouldn't. Why did he text me in the first place?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He texted because he wanted to share something with someone who knew about football. The girlfriend probably doesn't like sports. But after you texted back, he realized it had been wrong of him to text you in the first place.