Who pays for a date?

I'm going on a first date with a guys, and I don't know who pays?

We are 2nd year of high school.


0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

  • At your age, you should split the bill.

    But remember this: even though guys will often pay the whole bill, ALWAYS bring enough money to pay your way on any date, plus some extra. If you can, have enough with you to pay for everything. You'll probably never need to do so, but things happen. Wallets get forgotten or lost, credit cards are over their limit, etc., and sometimes the fastest, easiest way out of a bad situation is for you to pay.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

  • split the bill.

    0|0
    1|0
  • Well sounds to me like you both don't have a fultime job! so offer to split it. 50/50

    Or figure out where/what you guys are doing, if you know an cheaper alternative don't be afraid to suggest it to him (it can save him AND you money)

    Good luck. and remember

    8 outta 10 women believe the first kiss will tell them everything about a relationship. The secret to a kiss? is to go 90% out of the way and then hold. let him come the other 10%�

    0|0
    0|0
  • Split it ;).

    0|0
    1|0
  • Offer to split the bill, but if he insists on paying the whole thing, let him.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say splitting the bill is the best

    0|0
    0|0
  • Always go dutch - pay for yourselves

    0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

  • At your age, split it. When you get into your twenties/late teens always offer but most guys will pay the bill.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Offer to split it-- we live in the 21 century so it's nice if the girl can pull her weight when it comes to paying time. However, if the guy says he's got it, respect that and allow him to treat you, make sure to thank him because high school guys tend to not have loads of cash to spend on fancy dates.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I always split it regardless of age, income levels and who asked who out first.

    No expectations that way.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Bring enough to cover the entire meal. Assume you'll be splitting. Be prepared to foot the entire bill. Don't say no if he insists on covering it all.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...