Is it a bad thing to have the logic of a man?

Hello everyone! Well for starters, I have the complete same mindset as a man. I think exactly like a man when it comes to relationships, hooking up and pretty much everything. I hooked up with two of my close friends and they both ended up falling for me when all I wanted was to have some fun. I'm brutally honest and extremely careful over my emotions. I don't let them get the best of me and I have an extremely thick barrier around my feelings when I start liking a guy. I don't believe anything a man tells me when he's interested in me and I don't let myself fall for anything sweet they tell me. When I start liking a guy I'm extra cautious and I usually find myself saying "I Knew it" when I find out something he's doing sneaky behind my back which makes me think my logic is extremely true every single time. So is it bad to think like this? I'm usually the one to do the hit and quit, I ignore text messages and calls, I act bitchy and cold but usually It tends to attract more attention from guys then actually pushing them away. Is it bad to be like this? Any input would be great thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a friend similar to you. some guys (and girls) will think you are cold and kind of bitchy.

i can't tell if it works or not. sometimes guys just like the mind game and thrill of the chase. but if you come off as too much of a player it makes you look like a bitch and in the long run men want a sweet girl to settle with.

What Guys Said 3

• I would need to know your sex drive to see how much logic you have of a man. lol.

I don't know if you have exact logic of a man. Sounds like you just want to have fun and your being careful. It's great you comfortable with sex. As you grow older, your feelings could change. Just try to be true to who you are.

• Well, logic is logic. What you actually mean is that you have a man's approach to relationships.You can have whatever approach you want.

Are you assuming that men think like women? If you are, then you're wrong there. Treating a guy like a guy would treat a girl is unlikely to work.

• It will eventually, but for now, you're probably fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol

• this does not mean you have the mindset of a man at all.