How often do you text your S/O?

I'd like to know how often you text your S/O...

If every day how much throughout the day? If you don't text everday do you still call him or meet him in person somehow?

If you don't talk to him every day how much per week?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I'd be able to text a S/O everyday...I'd feel like I had less freedom. It's not like I already have a lot of time on my hands as it is.

I think...oh I don't know...texting a S/O about 3-5 times per week.

& meeting up with the S/O at least 1-3 times every 2 weeks.

What Girls Said 3

• everyday

long distance so I don't get to see him :(

• We usually talk on the phone 4-5 nights a week and text sporadically throughout the day. We see each other maybe 1-3 times a week, but only because I'm still in school right now. We're hoping we'll be able to meet up more when I'm on break :)

• Every night

What Guys Said 2

• If I wanna talk to somebody, I call them on the phone. Life's too short to spend any of it typing with my thumbs.

• Yeah I know what you mean there. My last relationship was primarily call-based on that field. I have a hard time finding anyone(guy or girl) that enjoys a good conversation on the phone. I tried calling one guy once, he never answered. Then he went to Facebook and made a status saying no phone calls... as if multiple people were calling him. It's quite sad that people want all sorts of attention but are incapable of a basic conversation.

• People are getting weirder and weirder

• lol whenever I have one! almost never that's why girls always dump me, because I don't ever call or text, out of sight is out of mind for me so they always get pissy at me