Is scheduling to see me well in advance a sign he's getting more serious, or not?

I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks now. Let's call him James. We are both 23 and were matched on an internet dating site. We hit it off immediately and we seem to be super compatible in all respects. He deleted his account on the dating site after he got home from our first date. The chemistry really fizzes as well. I've already met his father and brother and some of his friends. When one friend asked if I was his "lady", he responded yes. However he has not asked me to be his girlfriend, although I have indicated I want that. He seems completely smitten and he isn't seeing anyone else I'm pretty sure. He has said his last relationship ended poorly and he's a bit gun-shy, and that the girlfriend title is very significant to him. In the past few days he has started to book me further ahead in advance (making plans to see a movie over a week from now) and suggesting more regular times, like making Wednesday night date night. Does this mean he's getting more serious and making me more a fixture, and perhaps his girlfriend before much longer, or is he making me predicable so he can see other girls as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's taking you serious. Try not to be so paranoid like that.

• Thanks for your input, Moloch. I'm not really paranoid, I've just been confused by some of the odd serious-but-not things he does. I'm new to this whole "just dating" thing as well, so I'm still getting my sea legs. Thanks again for your response!

What Guys Said 2

• I did these same things for my girl - without her ever asking - and I DEFO see a future with her - hopefully forever - I didn't really bother with all that with girls I wasn't dead serious about - I think its a really really good sign!

• Yes, scheduling means he's putting you in his time.

What Girls Said 1

• He looks forward to seeing you and making sure he catches you before your schedule fills up