I'm annoying !! I chat stop !! I always want to talk to girls.

I'm really annoying ! And I can't stop it . I keep texting / messaging a girl until she responds back , isn't that a huge turn off ? I mean I want to be nonannoying but what do people do when they don't have no one to text for days or message for days ? Like I see people texting all the time . Any ideas how I can stop that . I just get so anxious to talk to a girl .

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a huge turn off. Even when you're in a relationship with the girl (past honeymoon phase), constant texting and messaging is pretty irritating. I know it's really, really hard to control that when you're really into someone, but people have lives and you need to respect that. You should probably find other things to do to keep you distracted from her.

• So since I turned her off , how can I turn her back on?

• Thanks for BA

• Np , U've been a great help

What Girls Said 9

• yes, its a major turn off I had a guy like this. My friend from work had to end up calling him and threating him to leave me alone, sad thing is he was going to school to be a cop. Stop being annoying just stop!

• Heyy, I know how you feel. I'm usually the same way towards guys. hmu :)

• It's OK to text a girl once and wait for them to reply. However, if you continue texting when the girl is not responding that just means that she's annoyed and turned off. If it bugs you too much not having a text message then do something with your friends, go out, play sports, exercise, chill in the beach, watch movies.

You also need to deal with your anxiety when talking to girls, just don't think too much when you're talking to them. Be yourself and don't try to impress her :)

• So if I'm in the turn off stage is there anything I could do ? To get her back on ?

• Let it go and move forward. You'll see her when you see her, if it's meant to be. There are a lot of girls out there, keep your head up. Enjoy life with your friends and focus on your studies for now :).

• Ok , thanks :)

• it is kind of a huge turn off and you should try to tone it down a little bit, I used to feel like that sometimes so I tried to get a friend online who felt the same way so I could email or whatever without annoying a person I know

• Do you mind if you could do that to me too ? Or are you not annoying anymore ?

• i am annoying hhahaha you can send me messages if you want to :)

• Friend request ?

• When you are texting a girl, just make sure you don't blow up her phone. Keep it under control, text her once and if she doesn't reply, you could try sending one more follow up message, but then just stop. She obviously doesn't want to talk to you at that point and there is no point in annoying her.

• Like I mean I'm always anxious for them to replay back . I'm always wondering what there doing when they don't replay back . Ex that in having trouble with . I sent this girls message on FB chat , she's online but she hasn't responded , so then she goes back online and she still didn't respond ?

• Cuz I'm ruining it for my self they call me attractive and everything and I'm pretty fit . But I just annoy girls a lot .

• It's a huge turn off. Just lay off, and let them respond. I know it can be difficult to not text her, but you have to stop yourself. And you said it yourself, that you think you're annoying. So just STOP being annoying

• you need to control yourself, don't show your desperation.

• Like get off your electronics and like, go out in the REAL world and meet some people. Don't be envious of people who have their face down looking at their phone all the time, they miss all the cool stuff actually happening right around them. Kids are WAY to attached to freakin electronics these days, it's not good. Oh yea, talking to people in REAL life, is how you develop REAL social skills, then you will be able to talk to women in person like a champ and your buddies will still be trying to figure out how to text a girl, stupid. You can't look into someone's eyes or give them a kiss or watch their facial expressions or hear them laugh, through a text. Let that crap GO.

• I should , well sometimes I he tmr self busy in this site or work out

• Yes its annoying. I've realized that I tend to send to many texts as well so I started doing a few things.

1. Never save phone numbers of the guys I like.

2. NEVER look at the number, because I will memorize it.

• Can we text lol ? I mean we're both annoying

• But knowing that to save my relationship I have to cut back makes me want to try.

• Why not ha ha ? I wouldn't care if you annoyed me . Keep texting all day you want

What Guys Said 3

• Find something to occupy your time ha ha. Your under 18 don't you have school or sports or friends or games? Ha ha I know that I personally find it really annoying. Just because a person is not busy doesn't mean I'm not busy too. I often get text bombed and it really gets old. What do you mean "what do people do when they don't have no one to text", I feel like a old man saying it but texting has not been around forever and most people are not obsessed. You could try some things I listed above, like actually hanging with friends or playing sports. Maby after social interactin you will be more confident with girls and stop text bombing. By the way, and I don't mean to be rude, you cannot carry out a relationship with a girl through only texting, she will expect actual interaction ha ha.

• Its simple bro she doesn't wanna talk to you find some other chick

• No, it's normal to be nervous.