Interested in British women. How can I find one?

As an American guy, it's a little bit hard to date British women when they're all located "across the pond" hehe :D

There's nothing I want more than to be with a beautiful British woman! How can I make this a reality? Any takers on this site even?

Ah it was worth a try. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Search for them on Facebook and entice them with tea, crumpets, and handcuffs.

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe you might try a vacation to England? That would seem like a really good spot to find British women.

• Haha why do you Americans love brits so much?! I lived in the US for a year and got way more male attention there than I ever got at home lol.

• I was working with the British in Afghanistan and just was fascinated by their women. I chatted with the medics all the time lol. They were some awesome girls. If I wasn't married, I would be now to a Brit. Love to hear more from ya sometime.

• The accent and attitude is different than what we're used to, and really appeals to some men. It's a personal preference thing.

Oh, and did I mention the accent? :p

• you go to england and see if you can find one

• Most of them are ugly. A hot girl in Britain is a 6/10 in America.

• Not true. There are ugly girls everywhere you go and equally hot ones.

• 0|0
  • Britian?

What Guys Said 6

• I say, perhaps if you say 'eh, what' and 'quite so' often in your questions, you'd attract some English chippies, eh what?

• Go to the UK I suppose. I understand your fascination with them, as they are different and makes them more attractive.

• Get a job for an airline that flies to England.

• Go to Britain.

• If you live in a major city, especially New York City, you'd probably quite easily find some.

• I had a British shag buddy once. She was pretty good. I don't think I would have considered her had or not been for her accent, her sophistication, and the way she accepted me. She was 10 years older than me though..

• I've just been getting by looking at those fine British t*tty models. They're something else.