I've loved him for over 12 years but we're both married. Will there ever be a chance?

This is my situation. I had a crush on this guy named, rock. (not really his name.) We were teens when I started liking him. We almost had something going on but I was too nervous around him. He was two years older than me. Well, I started dating someone else and he was dating someone else too. But I still liked him. I ended up getting pregnant with my boyfriends child. We broke up and I started dating Mitch who was Rocks best friend. Mitch and I were friends and it grew into someone more. But I still had strong feelings for Rock. Years passed and I finally told Rock how I felt one drunken night. I asked him if he ever had those feelings for me, he said he did once but than I started dating Mitch. I cried he dropped me off and we went our separate ways. When I broke up with Mitch, Rock and our friends always went out clubbing. He even came back to our place and stayed the night a few times. I fell in love. I felt that he was interested but didn't know what to do. He started seeing someone else.. and he got her knocked up. When I found out he was getting married my heart stopped. Everyone said they were getting married because he knocked her up. Well, since he told my cousin he didn't want anything to do with me I tried getting over it. Mitch and I got back together. We have been together for a long time off and on. I am such a mixed up women. I am now 28. Mitch and I have a daughter together. Two eayrs after she was born, I couldn't stand putting up with Mitch's drinking and late nights, so I broke up with him. Rock had added me to Facebook but I denied his friend request. About 5 months after Mitch and I broke up, I friend requested him. He accepted. We chatted a few times here and there. After I told him I was going to college, it was the last time I heard from him. He had blocked me from Facebook and has tried to avoid me ever since. He was once interested and I was so in love with him, but I was dating his best friend. To this day, they are not friends as they were before. I feel bad for spitting up their friendship but again those feelings are still there. I will always love him. I've dated to get over him but it hasn't worked. If I see him I hate him but secretely love him. Why would he add me to Facebook only to block me. Yes I know he's married. I think I answered my own question.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best course of action is to forget about Rock.

What Guys Said 2

• you missed your shot, move on with your life. This should be in a brochure for anybody who's ever NOT wanted to approach someone they liked because they were nervous, scared or shy...This is the sh*t that happens, you live with regret...

• No, never a chance.

What Girls Said 0