IS it OK to cuddle with a guy friend for fun or not?

OK my guy friend invited me over to cuddle at his place..i was wary at 1st...but ya I know how guys are... I went away...we cuddled for a while...ok like 3 or 4 hours...nothing happened...no sex or nothing...an then he dropped me off home...n we chatted e.t.c ...thing is...is it OK to cuddle like that with someone if you only know them for like a month or two...

Most Helpful Guy

• It might lead to sex next time . Wich is what you want haha

What Guys Said 2

• yeah what? That's for sure going to lead to sex especially if you have only known him a month or two. I would say maybe not if it was like a best guy friend kind of like a brother.

• It's okay

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't do it unless you were prepared for things to go farther. I've been in that situation more than once but there's always 8 or more other people in the room (we have events and just pile people in hotel rooms lol). I've lost track how many times I've woken up to find one of the guys wrapped around me. Each event I swear I won't and then one of them will ask and I'll fall asleep in their arms or just wake up to find out that they crawled in with me. Sometimes I'll just have met them and other times, well, I'll have known them for years. As long as you know where it can lead to, do what you want to do.

• I've cuddled with girlfriends when randomly laying on each and stuff, but guy friends can take it as something other than friendly comfort (understandably), so I don't unless I like him or he's gay.

If you want to get physical with him there's nothing wrong with it.