Why did he give me his number then?

So this guy I kinda like gave me his number and told me to text him so I did, now when I text him, he hardly texts back ... Why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are just not big on texting. Since he did give you his # & tell you to text we would have to assume he's interested in you on some level.

Why don't you just come out & ask him to meet you somewhere to do something in person? Then go from there. He either wants to proceed getting to know you or he doesn't. To me, it would be easier to find out where he's coming from this way.

What Guys Said 2

• He's probably busy . I mean I have my number to this girl and I don't know if she texted me or not because my phone broke . So who know if she texted me or not

• He's just busy.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, he could very well be busy. I wouldn't beat yourself up trying to figure it out. If he's interested, he will show you in other ways. Drop off the radar for a bit, keep yourself busy. If he is truly interested, he will find a way to contact you. A guy who likes you is going to want you to be with him, he's going to make some effort.

If he doesn't like you, well at least you didn't waste your time by the phone.

• I am going through this with a guy, just wait until he texts you next time, don't initiate it.