Would you ever date a satanist?

Or are you afraid that he/she will sacrifice your body? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Heeeck no.

That's just asking for trouble. It's all fun in devil worship until you've got demons running a muck in your house and your soul is condemned to hell :P

Nah, I'm strong in Christian belief, and with that I know for a fact how real the devil is and a lot of people underestimate how powerful of an angel he is. Matter of factly, we're in a pretty bleak situation these days in respects to the spiritual front. Even the Christians are on the chopping block because of how crafty Satan is.

What Girls Said 9

• Ummmm NO! I would NOT EVER date a satanist - or anyone who was into anything even close to something like that. I would not even have them as a friend or an acquaintance. I do not - nor will I ever allow someone like that into my life - in ANY capacity. The "Spirituality" of people around you and in your life has a way of crossing over and seeping into yours - so I choose to surround myself with spiritually positive people - nothing from the dark side is allowed in.

• No, not cause I'll be afraid that he would sacrifice my body (lol) but cause Satan is supposed to be evil (right?) and therefor people worshiping Him would be evil oriented, weird, creepy and so on...

• Nope. Same goes for any religious person. It might be socially acceptable to have certain mental disorders, but I can't handle being with "one of those" people

• I never would because I am a Christian. I can't possibly date somebody who is worshiping the complete opposite of my religion. That would be unethical.

My religion and faith mean more to me than any person does.

• no, it would clash with my beliefs.

• No way they would brainwash me

• no, because I am against them

• Heck No. They are creepy and I would never ever date one

• I used to hook up with one.I didn't know he was when I met him our else I would have never given him the time of day. It was creepy to find out he was one. Satanists are evil and I didn't want him sacrificing me or doing any weird rituals

What Guys Said 4

• If I had a dime for every hot girl that I've talked to and learned later she was a satanist...

• Depends on how wacko they are.

• I am a freethinker and I don't care what her religious views are.

• no, but not because they worship satan. but because satanist girls are ugly as hell. no pun intended

• actually I've seen some stananists girls (or wannabe satanists) who are pretty.