Guys, why do you ignore text when you are really busy?

I would text this guy and he is really consistent with replying back in a timely manner. Today I asked him earlier how was his day. I knew he was in the gym focusing on crossfit. He is really serious about it. He never text back but he started posting a pic of his food (late dinner) on instagram. I guess he figured I was cool because I posted status on my fb. Should I be worried? I know he likes me but he gets real distant when he is busy. Its kind of like I'm going on a merry go round with him. At times he's up and others he is down (moody). I like him but its become to be annoying at times.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know for myself when I'm busy I just tend to ignore texts. Then when I finally get back to them it's like 6 hours later and seems kinda odd to text back or it's just a bad time of day. I like to keep my focus on one thing at a time so I guess it's kinda why I disregard texts or other things like that when I'm busy. It just might be the same way

• Thanks...ill remember that. I am just trippin and I am glad I didn't text him about it. I wasn't going to. I just liked his pic on instagram and left it at that.

What Guys Said 2

• If you really like him I suggest not getting too text happy, I find it to be kind of annoying. I usually see a text as a conversation we can have over time and just say I'll reply later when I'm busy. Then I forget, it's as simple as that.

• I have accidently forgotten to answer tons of times when I am busy. And I feel very bad answering a few hours later when I do remember.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he just doesn't feel that he has to answer to anyone. Its common and tends to happen if anything don't make a bigger deal of it, leads to no good.