Sometimes he doesn't reply to my Facebook messages

I'm always the one to message first he doesn't answer every time, he does have a busy job and is on call a lot. I only message him 1-2 a week, usually on an evening and he replies in short concise sentences but rarely do we have a full blown convo. Is this OK or do you think I'm bugging him? When we see each other he always talk and when he says good bye he only says it to me and always says my name (we usually hang around in a group). I get the impression he's shy and even poss doesn't like texting.

What do you think?

He does have a demanding job so I understand the reasons why. It's not like he ignores me all the time. He has to keep his phone clear just in case he has any incoming ones.

When we see each other everything's OK it would just be nice for him to send one first!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't try to force it.there should be more of a balance.when you notice you're doing most of the communicating, fall back. You will see if talking less is something you don't mind or if you prefer a guy with a less demanding lifestyle

What Guys Said 1

• It may be he's busy.

What Girls Said 2

• He seems either uninterested or shy.

I know that when a guy is into you, he will show you he is into you. He'd message you first, reply as fast as possible, and try to arrange seeing you. You can also test his interest by his responses to your messages --- usually interested guys will try to keep the convo going, so if he just says "Ok" or "my day was good" he isn't interested.. and he's just sorta inconsiderate.. and boring.

Even if he IS shy, he should still be able to text you first sometime. If shyness is the case, I suggest just taking a break and not messaging him for a while. Maybe a week or so, and see if he messages you back. TRUST ME if he's interested he WILL contact you sooner or later. Until then just blow it off and let HIM come to you.

• He sounds extremely shy or not that interested in you because he would write longer responses and make the time for you even if he is really busy