17 year old girl who hasn't had first kiss yet?

Guys : If a girl told you that would be attractive or unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on whether or not she'd be willing to kiss me, I wouldn't mind if that was the case, but if she viewed that as some sort of purity she wanted ti keep, it would be unnatractive

• I will be willing because its not a purity thing or anything that I have. But the thing is that guys have never tried even if I felt like it was about to happen and that we are dating.

• I guess if it took too long I might change my mind, because that's different from what I'm looking for in a relationship, but I don't know why they wouldn't even attemt

What Guys Said 7

• I would not give a s***

• No. That would be normal.

• I'd probably be more attracted if anything, I enjoy guiding people through stuff like that..

• Not unattractive at all.

• Im almost twenty and have never kissed a girl so you're fine. just have confidence.

• don't be self conscious about your lack of experience. that's something guys should be more self conscious of since we're the ones who have to do all the work.

• wouldn't matter.

What Girls Said 2

• im a girl but I think anyone guy that would be turned off by a girl who hadn't kissed anyone by 17 has obviously grown up in a school, town or area where there are a lot of little sluts roaming around. because in a lot of good areas, good schools (especially private or same sexed) a lot of people haven't had the opportunity to mingle as much with the opposite sex or stricter parents so haven't had the opportunity or even desire to. maybe late developer as well. some of the hottest women in their 20s/30s didn't do anything sexual until they were 18+ so to judge one on that is purely childish in my opinion

• I was one and the guy said it was normal.