I need honest answer to my question.

I gave this guy that I talked to for an hour my number(I asked for his and he handed me his phone) and then he saved my number and called me to make sure I got his number also. I thought the interest was mutual, but I texted nd he never texted back. Why would he not respond (from a guy's perspective or I guess girl is fine too)?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you asked for his number? He didn't ask you? Well, then, maybe he was just being polite. Or maybe he views you only as friend material. Or maybe he's busy. If he was flirting with you before you exchanged numbers, maybe he was doing it just for the practice or just for fun. Maybe he's interested in another girl. Or maybe he just wants to take it slowly with you.

What Guys Said 4

• His mommy took his phone away because he forgot to take out the garbage?

His battery is dead?

He's stoned/drunk/sleeping?

He's too stupid to know how to text?

His wife caught him?

• I agree with the guy below. He's just being ignorant and showing off that he got a girls number for the first time or is just busy with something.

• either he's busy or he was just being selfish and seeing if he can get a girls number.

• He must be busy.

What Girls Said 0